Morris Harrell Professionalism Committee
Promotes and implements programs to enhance professionalism.
Please check the DBA calendar for meeting dates and times.
To learn more about the DBA's Transition to Law Practice Program, click here to watch an introductory video to the program by Texas Supreme Court Chief Justice Nathan Hecht.
DBA Trial Academy
The Trial Academy is a hands-on civil trial skills training program intended to improve advocacy skills for solo and small firm lawyers licensed five years or less through a combination of lectures and demonstrations by seasoned attorneys and live exercises by participants. It is jointly sponsored by the Trial Skills Section and the Morris Harrell Professionalism Committee. Enrollment for 2015 is closed. For questions, please contact Alicia Hernandez.
Videos of the lectures and demonstrations from the Trial Academy will be accessible by non-Trial Academy participants as they become available for viewing. The lectures and demonstrations cover voir dire, opening statements, direct examination, cross examination, and closing arguments. To watch the available Trial Academy Videos, click here.
- Tollway and Keller Springs. (Office Space)
- Litigation Partner for Insurance Defense Firm (Positions Available)
- Experienced Associate Litigation Attorney Needed (Positions Available)
- Lateral Partner-Level Attorney Wanted by McKinney Firm (Positions Available)
- Turtle Creek Offices Available (Office Space)