Juvenile Justice Committee
Focuses on at-risk juveniles. Members may work on various projects and CLE programs, as well as provide direct services to youth and participate in other projects that focus on training and education regarding juvenile issues.
Click the links below to view documents relating to the Juvenile Delinquency Boot Camp and Advanced Topics Seminar (June 6-7, 2013):
- Seminar Materials-Day 1 (June 6, 2013)
- Seminar Materials-Day 2 (June 7, 2013)
- Juvenile Case Law Update
- Police Interactions With Juveniles
- Follow Up on Immigration Question - Is Juvenile Delinquency a Crime for Immigration Purposes
- Dallas Juvenile Department Residential Contract Placements
- Immigration Consequences of Criminal Activity
- Ex Parte Miguel Angel Torres - Immigration-Juvenile Delinquency Case
This committee generally meets the first Wednesday of every other month. The first meeting is in February.
Chair Dolores Esparza - firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice Chair Cheri Leutz - email@example.com
Board Advisor Diane Sumoski - firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Liaison Alicia Hernandez- email@example.com