Paralegal Position. Langley LLP is a National civil trial, commercial bankruptcy, and appellate firm that represents Fortune 500 and middle-market industry leaders in disputes throughout the United States. Surety and Construction. Please send resume for paralegal position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities: Assists lawyers and works directly with clients.
Qualifications: Bankruptcy experience a plus; Experience drafting, cite-checking, and correcting legal briefs (trial and appellate); Proficiency with Document Review Software (Summation, Relativity, Concordance, etc.), Excel, pivot tables and statistical analysis programs; and Familiar with electronic storage information, issue coding meta data.
Work by The Firm’s Core 5 Principles:
1. Err on the side of over-communication, both internally and externally.
2. Two minds are better than one – the corollary is you can make any mistake you want, as long as we have not made it before.
3. Own your work – anything worth doing is worth doing right.
4. The harder you work, the luckier you get.
5. Perfection is strived for, but never achieved – improvement is always the goal.
Email resume to email@example.com.