The Dallas Bar Association now offers our online Career Center open to attorneys who are new to the profession or looking to make a career transition, as well as job opportunities for other positions (paralegal, law firm administrator, legal secretary) available in the Dallas area legal community.
Employers now have a way to reach Dallas area attorneys - and the more than 10,000 members of the DBA. With our online Career Center you can:
- Find the most qualified candidates by posting your job opening on our Job Board.
- Check out our resumes and have access to some of the best professionals in the field.
- Log in to your online recruiting account to view your job postings and browse candidates interested in your positions.
Regardless of your staffing needs or budget, we have a recruitment product that's right for your business. Click here to get started!
Jobseekers can search positions available and post your resume online today! Whether you're actively or passively seeking work, your online resume may be your ticket to great job offers. With our online Career Center you will have access to the newest jobs available to legal professionals seeking employment. As a Jobseeker you can:
- Create Job Alerts and never let a matching job opportunity pass you by.
- Set up email alerts to send new jobs that match your search criteria directly to you.
- Log in to your Jobseeker Account to create and manage job alerts and view job offers from employers.
Click here to begin your job search, post your resume and setup e-mail alerts.